Thursday, November 12, 2009

NEW! Free Weaving Drafts




I would like to present our first free pattern, The Four Pettled Flour, just in time for those special holiday projects. This is a draft for a WAL (weave-a-long) for Weavalution, but I wanted to offer it to all our fans. It is a 4-shaft draft and is 36 picks which should be a fun challenge to most.

For the sample, we used a green cotton warp with a white cotton weft. Over the next week, I will be making a table runner with the pattern for the WAL with red and white weft and a doubled green warp. Just enough Christmas colors to make you puke. I might even top it off with silver bells!

The pattern was created by my very talented partner and husband, CJ Bloomer, to be used by anyone in any medium as long as it is not for profit. All we ask is that if you use it, include a link to the draft and make sure people know it was made by CJ Bloomer of Silver Wheel Yarn. Then leave a comment here so others can see your finish project and hear what you think.

Yes, we know the name is weird, my husband has a funny since of humor.
Enjoy!



-------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful :) Love the name too... I might have to try it out!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think.