Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Welcome New Friends!

Welcome to the launch of SilverWheelYarn.com . Enjoy looking around, there are lots of great things to look at. CJ and I, Traci, am very happy to introduce our work to people from down the street and around the world. Be sure to sign up for the mailing list and be the first to know all the happenings.

What you are reading now is the blog. Here I will keep everyone up to date with the more personal side to what we do. I will post things we are working on, pictures of classes, or just vent about problems we are running into.

Be sure to not miss the galleries and the events pages. There are always new classes forming and demos where you can come and meet the faces behind the fiber.

I look forward to getting to know all our fans and working for you. Enjoy and let us know what you think!


..............

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think.